I will post all of the selfies I WANT
Spent the day in New Orleans. Got some neat stuff, like this jacket. I was supposed to go back out to the quarter tonight, but things didn’t work out. So, I am home. I am bored.
If you ever feel bad about yourself remember that George Bush was once informed that 4 Brazilian people were killed in Iraq and he responded ‘how many is a Brazilian?’
Sigur Ros concert in the mountains photographed by Taylor Echo
What I’ve been searching for
are you kidding me. that is my dream
- Get some cheap dishes and break them when you get upset.
- Learn how to say “NO” and don’t feel guilty about it
- Buy something frivolous for yourself once in awhile, like a new hat.
- Never again do anything you don’t want to do.
You Are Your Mother’s Child - Conor Oberst
Broken bones heal if you set them right,
get that fine toothed comb from the barber’s side.
Our love’s a protective poison,
but you are your mother’s child,
and she had you for a while.
Someday you’ll be grown,
and then you’ll be on your own.
Technically any zoo is a petting zoo if youre not a pussy
Never drop a book in the bath again! An 8 year old’s invention.
that eight year old is the chosen one
I can imagine trying this and the suction cup coming off the wall
tyler the creator discovers memes in almost the middle of 2013
- Me: Hey, that's a Harry Potter shirt, right? You like Harry Potter?
- Little girl: *hides behind her mom*
- Mom: Go ahead, you can tell her.
- Little girl: Yeeaaaaaah...
- Me: That's cool! Who's your favorite character? Hermione?
- Little girl: *shakes head*
- Me: Ron? Harry?
- Little girl: I LIKE LORD VOLDEMORT.
- Me: Uh.
- Little Girl: HE REPRESENTS CHAOS.
- Me: That's...fun too.
According to the Law of Conservation of Mass, matter can neither be created nor destroyed. This means that all atoms are recycled over time. Which in turn means that our own atoms are ancient as well. One’s skin could have carbon in it from a meteorite or from a trilobite thousands of years old, and your blood could contain hydrogen from earth’s original atmosphere.